Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
• Good knowledge of software design, architectures, and algorithms
• Experience in .net Framework, With developing application using visual C#.net
• Sound Knowledge of XAML,WPF and MVVM.
• Experience with Squirrel deployment.
• Experience with NDesk Framework.
• Experience Appium automation framework.
• Sound Knowledge of creating and handling Multithreaded Applications.
• Experience in Inter process communication, WCF, MailSlots, Pipes.
• Experience in Serial Communication with the devices and SSH Communication
• Experience in Interacting with Relays and Interaction with GPIO pins of the circuit boards, Reading data from Sensors.
• Experience in Cloud Foundry and worked with Cloud Database. Predix experience preferred.
• Experience in web based application development in JAVA
• Hands on with microservices, web services and web APIs
• Worked on Springboot applications and maven
• Good knowledge of PostgresSQL – Cloud
• Experience with developing with GitLab
Experience in Jenkins with C# .Net code along with integration using GitLab and GitHub
Knowledge of Batch scripting and powershell scripting.