Your future in technology is bright with Capgemini. With over 200,000 people working out of over 40 countries for over 50 years, we are looking for the best and brightest technology professionals to join our team.
Our Digital Operations group is increasing its market share and is considered one of the Growth Platforms for Capgemini. As a partner to Salesforce since 2007 with over 2000 certifications, we are the leading systems integrator on the Salesforce Partner Value Index with a score of 9.7 out of 10.Salesforce.com Solution. Our entrepreneurial company is always working with cutting edge technology, including the newest FSL offering: https://www.capgemini.com/service/capgemini-field-service-lightning-accelerator/
The Salesforce Project Manager is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for Project Management, the Project Manager would work directly with the project team and clients gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They work with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation. They should have solid functional and/or industry knowledge, as well as Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud. Our clients are world leading organizations that are/have selected Salesforce.com to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
The Salesforce Project Manager ensures that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor's Degree
• Salesforce implementation experience with 2 years minimum
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progressing skills Quality Management
• Participation in each phase of at least 5 full Salesforce lifecycle implementations and management and successful delivery of all phases of at least 2 – 10 Salesforce implementations
• Deep knowledge of/experience with formal delivery methodologies
• Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Responsible for the deliverables, cost, schedule, and quality of the project
• Develop, review and approve project plan(s) and scope; ensuring all facets of the project deliverables are met
• Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
• Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
• Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
• Identify and manage project risk
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate
• A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
• Pre-sales experience including presentation skills and ability to demo solutions
• A strong teamwork ethic is essential
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.