– Build Cloud Infrastructure components by leveraging Infrastructure as code.
– Embed in various product teams to work on non-functional requirements and build pipelines for automation.
– Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams designed to increase productivity.
– Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, cost effectiveness and high availability in the cloud.
– Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and security standards.
– 3+ years of professional experience with cloud environments
– 3+ years practical experience designing, building, and automating solutions utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, KMS, Route 53, Lambda, IAM, Kinesis, ECS and API Gateway
– 2+ years experience working with cloud automation tools such as Terraform. AWS CloudFormation’s experience is also a plus.
– 2+ years experience in building CI/CD pipeline automation in tools like Jenkins/Cloud bees with scripting languages such as Groovy, Ruby, or Python
– 2+ years practical experience working in DevOps team/organizations with applied Agile development practices
– 2+ years hands on experience with automated tooling such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
– Hands-on experience with Docker and container orchestration
– Hands-on coding in at least one programming language and desire to learn more
– In depth, practical experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.