Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Job Title: Network Operations Analyst
Location: Marlborough, MA
Job Description: Network Engineer to support Client WAN, LNA environment and Retail Store Support Activity. Key resource at onsite for onsite coordination and escalation handling, risk and Communication mangament for Network Support Areas.
1. The Candidate will be responsible for managing and implementing Retail store network infrastructure and backend Datacenter network infrastructure effectively.
2. The Candidate should be able to pinpoint the problem area on the network transport layer and isolating the issue to restore the service immediately.
3. Candidate should able to manage point to point circuit, IPSEC VPN tunnels, and client base VPN.
4. The Candidate is responsible for driving 99.99% Network Uptime and maintaining n-1 minor version standards on Network H/W & N/W of the network environment, proactive plan on bandwidth feature requirement, and making a recommendation to senior management for implementation.
5. Creating Redundancy Gateways for Corporate Offices Network using HSRP/VRRP/GLBP
6. Able to independently work with PCI QSA and any third-party auditor to explain the environment's network architecture and security implementation.
7. The Candidate must possess excellent technical knowledge, team leadership and development, project management, operational focus, metrics-driven capabilities, and communication skills.
8. Design and create reports within Management systems for strategic decision making (Licensing, Patch/Vulnerability, Asset Intelligence etc)
9. To undertake complex problem solving and to provide assistance to colleagues and internal customers ensuring that they are dealt with in a pleasant, professional and timely manner
10. Candidate should able to lead automation initiative for Network support tower.
11. Candidate should be able to translate the network requirement and design needs by connecting end to end business workflows.
12. The Candidate must be able to work with IT and business staff, Executive level personnel, and ready to solve their technical issues efficiently.
13. The Candidate who has hands-on knowledge of Datacenter migration and/or migrating to the Cloud environment.
What You Bring:
Required: CCNA or CCNP
Desired: Network Security Expert from Fortinet , PCIP
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.