Must have rich experience in SuccessFactors… Should have at least 6+ years’ experience in LMS (Learning Management System). Should be good at creating and producing reports. Must have undergone SuccessFactors implementation experience. Must have experience in managing learning content. Should be able to take lead roles in design, innovations & process improvements in the respective stream/ module Should have excellent communication skills.
• SF LMS (PLATEAU CLOUD) Certification & Knowledge of Success Factor LMS module implementation and Business processes knowledge pertaining to Training Life cycle.
• Exposure to JAM, OCN
• Knowledge on Bizz-LMS (PLATEAU CLOUD) Integration
• Hands-on experience in Multiple country roll out for SF LMS (PLATEAU CLOUD)
• Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
• Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyse data
• Experience on PRD reporting & SQL.
• Conduct discovery meetings with customer by identifying the customer’s current process and future state needs
• Manage the relationship with the customer and be SuccessFactors’ primary “face” to the customer throughout the process.
• Programs: Use Program tiles to manage a Program, Associate a Program with SAP Jam group, Reports on Programs.
• Scheduling management: Classes, Time Slots, Registration, Add History Records to Learning History, Management Extras.
• Online content Management: Integrate web-based training (WBT) into SAP SuccessFactors Learning, How to Add and edit content objects, Create Online and Instructor-Led with Online Content items, Use of the Import Content tool.
• Reporting Management: Running, Saving, and Scheduling Recurring Reports.
• Assessments: The Question Library, Exam Type Assessment, Quiz Type Assessment, Security, Process to migrate Questions from Question Editor to Question Library
• Training evaluations: Course feedback, Learning Evaluation, Follow-up Survey, Survey Analysis Reports.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
• A dedicated customer service attitude
• Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal/no supervision
• Ability to multi-task and be a team player who works collaboratively and effectively with others.
• Strong Knowledge and experience are the Report designer.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.