Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Insights and Data, Digital Transformation, Application Development, and Testing.
Capgemini Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSSBU) have a unique opportunity for a Recruitment Director to join their global talent acquisition team, with a primary focus on the delivery of all external recruitment needs.
The role encompasses all levels of hiring from graduates to senior leaders.
This is a permanent, fulltime position, based in NY / IL.
- Develop and implement the overall recruitment strategy for the FSSBU to drive best practice in talent acquisition
- Own the relationships with senior stakeholders and represent the recruitment team in senior level discussions
- Lead and manage a team of recruitment business partners and offshore recruitment administrators
- Provide client specific and proactive recruitment advice and delivery, ensuing 100% fulfilment within the required timeframes
- Develop effective candidate sourcing strategies that fit within budget constraints. With a primary focus on driving down cost per hire
- Build candidate pipelines to meet the on-going and future business requirements
- Implement an effective assessment strategy which ensures the right quality of candidates are selected from a technical, behaviour and cultural perspective
- Provide accurate and timely market and management information
- Stay abreast of market intelligence relating to the technology labour market and analyse this data to advise the business on recruiting decisions
- Drive an active inclusion in hiring processes, including but not limited to the training of Recruiters and Hiring Managers on effective hiring techniques
- Deliver hands-on, operational recruitment as required
- Experience of performing a similar role in a Consulting or Professional Services organisation
- Previous experience of recruiting I.T professionals
- Proven people management experience to ensure high performance
- Ability to mentor and coach junior team members
- Must have operational delivery experience of recruitment initiatives in a number of countries across continental Europe
- In-depth recruitment experience gained from an agency, RPO or in-house environment
- An understanding of next generation recruitment technologies, techniques and recruiting best practices
- Solid understanding of NA Employment and Immigration law
- Proven ability in building strong networks and proactive candidate pipelines
- Understanding of market intelligence and trends
- Effective relationship building and stakeholder management across all levels of seniority
- An ability to make a valued team contribution whilst being equally comfortable working independently
- You will be flexible and agile with change
- Proven experience of developing direct sourcing (non-agency) strategies and using the tools which drive these
- Effective and engaging communication skills
- Ability to influence in an appropriate manner
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry i.e.: Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset and Wealth Management
- Knowledge and experience of candidate applicant tracking systems
Capgemini America, Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
– Minimum 10 years experience
– Proven results based performance across all areas in functional scope
– Demonstrated leadership capability
– Demonstrated strong market focus
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills