Adobe Data Engineer creates quality software and data structures that meet the functional and non-functional project requirements in the implementation, enhancement, and support of marketing projects. This includes producing application code on-time, on-budget, and in compliance with company implementation standards & practices as well as general industry & platform-specific best practices.
Data Engineers are helping to solve complex tasks on the projects. Team Leads (TL) and Senior Adobe Engineers will work closely with Data Engineers on developing solutions for the defined tasks.
• Understand the Adobe Experience Platform including certification
• Lead, design, develop, and deliver large-scale data systems, data processing, and data transformation projects.
• Execute technical feasibility assessments and project estimates for moving databases and data processing to AEP.
• Plan, design, and build XDM schemas in AEP to host imported data.
• Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods.
• Mentor and share knowledge with customers as well as provide architecture reviews, discussions, and prototypes.
• Participate in overall engagement from strategy, assessment, migration, and implementations.
• Work with customers to deploy, manage, and audit best practices for cloud products.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, engineering, or prior experience in software development systems
• Minimum 3 years’ experience Big Data platforms or Adobe Experience Cloud products
• Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in the cloud for meeting complex business data requirements
• Recent experience with Adobe Experience Platform or similar CDP is a must
• Strong Data Modeling skills
• Third normal form, star schema, Snowflake, etc.
• SQL expertise
• Strong Analytics experience utilizing complex SQL skills
• Experience designing and building data marts, warehouses, customer profile databases, etc.
• Experience with data modeling, table design, and mapping business needs to data structures.
• Development experience in Azure Microsoft Stack
• Experience with other cloud based big data architectures is a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.