Reporting to: Marketing Leader, Campaigns, Digital and Content,
As the leader of the Campaigns team, you will apply your strong project management skills, attention to detail, and strategic marketing mindset to fuel business growth. You will lead a team of professional campaign managers to successfully plan, develop, launch, and measure marketing campaigns spanning all sectors, business lines, and alliance partners in Capgemini.
Success in the role requires:
• A strategic marketer who operates as an advisor to senior business executives, with an ability to translate business strategy into effective marketing campaigns.
• An ability to work across a rich mix of digital and offline marketing channels and tactics, and to effectively explain these concepts to non-marketing executives
• A positive attitude and strong work ethic that inspires team members (many in a virtual team environment) and drives growth collectively
• A passion and curiosity to understand clients’ ever-changing challenges and opportunities
• Working knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing channels, and when and how best to leverage each
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills
• A quick-thinker, agile, innovative, creative
• Plan, develop, launch, and measure marketing campaigns spanning all sectors, business lines, and alliance partners
• Act as a trusted advisor to both business and marketing leaders regarding the most effective mix of tactics such as digital advertising, direct marketing, industry events, executive conferences, and immersive customer experiences
• Lead a team of marketing campaign managers, aligned across the sectors, business lines, and alliance partners
• Analyze and collaborate with respective marketers to develop thought leadership and marketing content for collateral to enhance campaign effectiveness
• Review execution for quality and ensure that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
• Analyze campaign effectiveness through data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement campaign improvements
• Adept across digital channels, knowing which ones to use and when and how to adapt and optimize content according to channel
• Strong project management skills
• Team player with the ability to participate and engage in team discussions exchanging and exploring new ideas with a globally dispersed team
• A proactive approach and the ability to take the initiative, and self-manage the workload
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to build and sustain networks and relationships internally and with third parties, demonstrating influence, integrity, and diplomacy
• An eye for detail and for accuracy
• Proactive, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver under pressure
• A team-spirited, dynamic, and flexible individual willing to take on various tasks
Experience & Qualifications
• 10+ years experience in marketing or communications in a large, matrixed, multinational organization
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Highly collaborative, proactive, and innovative in the way of working
• Experience working with a remote-based team spanning multiple cities and countries
• Background in marketing automation with focus on CRM, lead scoring, and dynamic content
• BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or related field
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.