Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
As a Market Development Executive, you will utilize your strong technical and business competencies and customer service orientation to provide the highest level of business and technical consultation to sales teams, prospects and customers to achieve sales goals.
The ideal person for this position will:
• Have a thorough understanding of the CPRD market and has worked extensively in this field
• Have expertise with a broad range of data management solutions, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, including the products, sales organization/approach, services and partners.
• The person will possess an understanding of services sales and partner-based selling.
• The candidate will utilize his/her excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with prospects, customers, vendors, partners and sales to ensure that solutions are successfully positioned to customers.
• Candidate must be motivated, take initiative and be a team player since we “sell in packs.” Selling technology-based transformational services is complex and requires a person to understand the various roles each stakeholder plays in the process.
The Market Development Executive role requires adept performance of the following:
• Learning and articulating both Insights & Data broad set of services and capabilities as well as Capgemini’s ability to implement those technology solutions.
• Working with our CPRD sector (industry) field sales professionals on targeting our install base and new logo accounts in different industries (within your territory)
• Introducing a broad set of technology partner sales professionals to Capgemini sales professionals and building cadence around key activities/targets/accounts and programs
• Working with our delivery leadership to respond to opportunities, and team-sell through RFP responses or other types of sales cycles.
• Participating in client/prospect calls
• Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
• Participating in RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team)
• 8-10 years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
• Proven success in both selling and delivering consulting engagements
• Meet and exceed sales targets in excess of $10m
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
IT Transformation Managers optimize Business Technology capabilities and manage implementation, change and transformation on behalf of the client. They analyze and evaluate existing Business Technology capabilities (- organization, project management, service management and resources management). They define Business and IT objectives and identify gaps. They are responsible for the success of the transformation by designing the appropriate transformation roadmap and leading the execution of it. They also carry out skills coaching and consulting. IT Transformation Managers understand the financial implications of their proposals. Their plans must increase the productivity and quality of the complete IT landscape and life cycle by using client standards and procedures, control and quality management, rationalization and automation. They use industry standards and best-practices including a feasibility check and necessary adaptations for the client.
Required Skills and Experience:
In a program or project the IT Transformation Director provides leadership that covers all aspects of transformation management. He measures and evaluates the impact of client ambition and capability, interdependencies, technology, business change, program/project design, approach and methods as well as the IT-architecture. The IT Transformation Director is able to audit, optimize and transform programs and projects to align to the client business ambition whilst designing a coherent and risk balanced transformation roadmap to the realization of that ambition through IT enabled initiatives. He leads, coaches, guides and develops his own colleagues and employees of the client with regards to the program/project designs he has developed and their role within the delivery of the defined outcomes. He is visionary and strategist for positioning new and enhanced innovative opportunities for clients and can provide and/or extend appropriate service offerings that create benefit to a client organization. Within the Capgemini group he acts as a representative of this capability area and is responsible for the generation of business leads.
• Qualification: More than 9 years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be a master in Business Change Management & Industrialization
• Should be experienced in Architecture Knowledge , Vendor Management, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant:http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.