Responsible for SAP AM and Support project activities related to SAP IBP(Integrated Business Planning) and its integrated applications like SAP APO/ECC and Hana Cloud Integration
•3 years of exp implementing IBP
• 5 years of experience in IT congifuring and implementing SAP applications such as SAP APO – DP, SNP, GATP modules
•Must be able to interact with Users at all levels and work on different issues simultaneously with minimum supervision.
•Experience in integrating IBP with SAP, and also with interfaces such as salesforce, with Teradata and Flat file sources
•Implementation of Control tower structure in Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is a huge plus.
•Knowledge and thorough understanding of SAP HANA Cloud platform
•Extensive experience in SAP IBP Upgrade testing and issue resolution as part of SAP Packages delivered
•Ability to read and debug ABAP code is a must
-Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP solution processes, Production break fix issues and maintenance/enhancement changes to ensure stable production environment and enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
•Work closely with the Supply Chain Business representatives to understand and analyze complex business problems to be solved with SAP and similar automated systems
•Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures to meet user requirements and write functional specifications accordingly
•Execute Configuration, system setting, plans and hands -on experience in unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
•Support Global Planning Organization worldwide for any SAP APO and IBP integration with SAP
•Should be able to work efficiently in a Support structure meeting the SLAs and the monthly Cutover enhancements.-Coordinate with Onsite team members and Offshore team Lead and team for day to day work stream operation activities and prioritize the work load as required
-Manage work stream service management queues, SLA, backlogs for Incidents, Problem Management , Service Tasks etc. Create daily and weekly operation status reports. Review and ensure the quality of work stream deliverable including the documentation, Incidents closure, Root Cause Analysis, Change process compliance .etc. Outside normal working hours provide once support for critical/high production related issues to support business. Coordinate with cross work stream and client teams as required.
Trouble shooting SAP IBP module related processes related system/process/user issues related to Design, configuration and Master and Transaction data and WRICEF objects
• Design, configuration and testing, documentation, training of relevant processes. Responsible primarily for providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on project deliverables and SAP solutions to the client.
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all client and organizational standards . Coordinate with Onsite cross team Lead and Offshore Lead and team for day to day work stream operation activities and prioritize the work load as required. Manage the work stream service management queues, SLA, backlogs for Incidents, Problem Management , Service Tasks etc. Create daily and weekly operation status reports. Review and ensure the quality of work stream deliverable including the documentation, Incidents closure, Root Cause Analysis, Change process compliance .etc.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.