Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count
Position::Call Center Rep/Contact Center / Customer Support Rep (
Remote/Work from home)
Location :: Remote / work from home
Rate – $11/hr + Benefits
Employment type – Fixed term position + benefits
a Call Center Rep (
Remote/ work from home) position with us(Capgemini). If your interview goes well, we will ship our company’s laptop to
your home address so you would work from home. This would ideally be a
Fixed term position (18 months) with a pay of $11/hr with benefits.
· Should have knowledge on ITES/BPO/KPO/Customer Service /Operations.
· 6 to 12 months of experience in health care industry (Preferred)
· Exposure to business domain is an added advantage.
· Excellent grasping powers able to understand the various processes.
· Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skill.
· Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (excel in particular) and dual monitor handling.
· Willing to work in 24/7 environment and sign a service agreement as per company norms.
· Ability to work in flexible work schedule, including holidays & weekends.
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph-312-395-5071 / 214-253-8582