A global leader in
consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the
forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities
in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong
50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables
organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services
from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the
business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a
multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries.
The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
The Cloud Infrastructure
Services Global Business Line is Capgemini’s consulting and infrastructure
build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group’s cloud-based
services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud
Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and
support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud
players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual
revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT
estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center,
helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance
support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation
services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data
- Develop policies & procedures for OT related
secure information systems, networks security, and compliance controls.
- Execute the engineering design, planning, and
implementation of a new Exabeam infrastructure
within a large, complex global environment
- Execute the engineering design, planning, and
implementation of OT security controls and procedures related to Exabeam.
- Develop standards, procedures, and policies for
Exabeam, and Threat Intelligence and Analytics controls.
- Perform detailed technical analysis of
Operational Technologies, Information Systems, and Network cyber security
- Identify potential cyber security gaps and
recommend mitigation strategies to address gaps.
- Maintain knowledge of state-of-the-art cyber
security capabilities of relevant operating systems, networking devices,
control systems, and vendor offerings.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of current and
emerging state-of-the-art computer/network systems technologies, architectures,
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable cyber
- Work methodically and analytically in a
quantitative problem-solving environment.
- Resolve technical issues considering business
impact, and be able to communicate issue resolutions to
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Computer
Engineering, Electric Engineering, or a related technical field with
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related
systems (OT, Exabeam).
- Must have Exabeam implementation experience
- Understanding of security principles and good
knowledge of cyber security technologies, backed up with suitable credentials
- Experience in the capabilities and/or
configuration of SOC related cyber security controls, especially those relating
to Exabeam SIEMs, intrusion detection systems, access control, authentication,
anti-virus/anti-malware, patching and hotfix, logging.
- Experience working remotely as a consultant
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to operate under pressure and under
- Demonstrated capability to make sound decisions
based on good security practices and principles.
- Demonstrated understanding of business
principles and operational security practices specific to cyber security
engineering and/or security consulting.
- Strong effective written and oral communication
- Experience with corporate policies and
procedures and/or technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Preferably PMI certified / trained;
- Cybersecurity background preferred;
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and comfort interacting with all levels
of management, business leaders and technology stakeholders.
location is in the USA
– Remote work options or relocation within the CONUS area
Capgemini is an
Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general
description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for
this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be
referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position
traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with
disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider
reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or
changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do
not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following
link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now
and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the US by Capgemini.