Our eCommerce Business Analysts are an important point of contact for clients. You will focus on helping them define their business needs and translate them into technical solutions for profitable Commerce and Marketing systems. Your work will help clients visualize the future by designing and guiding a change process that enables them to provide a better digital customer experience for their organization.
- 7 years minimum preferred of relevant professional experience working as an eCommerce BA
- Proficient with gathering business requirements from clients to help define their current business needs and challenges
- Minimum of 3 years SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) experience
Minimum of 5 years preferred of experience in the eCommerce space
- Experience working with technical staff to communicate business requirements and confirm they translate correctly into technical specifications.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and delivery
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- SAP Commerce Cloud Business Analyst Certification is a plus
- Sound knowledge of in SAP Sales/Service Cloud functionality and configuration options, as well as a
- Possess a strong understanding of, and ability to walk clients through, Sales and Service Business processes, including Lead-to-Cash, Service Ticket and Field Service Management.
- Strong understanding of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) functionality, configuration options and development lifecycle, as well as strong understanding of web application architectures.
- Experience with knowledge of project and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, and SharePoint
Your Project Work
- Working with clients to implement new eCommerce platforms or make key enhancements to current platforms.
Leading client or stakeholder teams to elicit requirements, define user experience needs and create exciting design solutions; perform hands-on design and configuration as needed.
- Gathering business requirements from clients to help flesh out complex solutions in detail that all can easily understand.
- Defining and controlling project scope; leading the BA team to ensure high quality and on-time deliverables; working across the project team collaboratively on the project scope, schedule and delivery.
- Tracking progress on features delivery to your customer and addressing any business issues that arise during the development or testing process.
- Regularly utilizing strong consulting skills: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing decision-makers.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.