• Extensive experience selling Pega and related Business Process Management tools.
• Have consulting leadership to act in a lead capacity on Strategy engagements including leading assessments and meetings, developing deliverables, providing guidance and direction to other team members, and delivering trusted business advisor support to clients.
• Partner with senior executives to understand organizational perspectives and recommend best-fit methods to execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, and optimize roles and responsibilities.
• Partner with senior executives to define the strategy, business initiatives, and organizational changes needed to gain leadership alignment, enable change leadership, promote stakeholder and employee engagement, enable further organizational change programs and plans.
• Experience in creating Request for Pricing (RFPs), technical artifacts, proposals, project roadmap, pilot applications, sizing, and resource allocation, client interaction, driving the requirements using the best and cost effective technologies
• Contribute to build Pega Competency, and work with Capgemini Practice Leaders and Account Executives to define the client roadmap and success strategy.
• Result driven, adaptive and effective leader with proven ability to focus on achieving bottom-line result
• Collaborate with business leaders and support function team members to identify improvement opportunities and answer key strategic questions
• Conduct fit gap analysis of functional requirements against the features and functionalities of various Pega industry frameworks and strategic applications.
• Prepare resource plan for delivering the Pega solution on time and within budget.
• Document key deliverable risks and assumptions in the solution to provide transparency to all company and client stakeholders.
• Develop effort and timeline estimates for inputs to the deal pricing model.
• Collaborate with account team to prepare for onsite sales oral presentation.
• Transition proposed solution plan to project delivery team post sales.
• Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
• Ability to engage with Senior Clients (Senior Director/VP level) in a business centric, business outcome oriented dialogue.
• Ability to articulate Pega value proposition.
• Proficient with Pega delivery methodologies including Agile.
• Exceptional communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
• Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
• Proven ability to build, manager and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-paced problem-solving environment.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
• You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 12+ years of experience, Bachelors Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.