SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Technical Architect (TA)
The Technical Architect provides guidance and oversight for the development team to ensure that both the process followed and the solution that is delivered is consistent with Capgemini development policies and standards.
The TA mentor coaches and supports all of the members of the development team.
SAP Commerce v. 6.2 or higher. Certification in one or more additional SAP CX suite components is a plus
• Ability to map and estimate business requirements into the technical capabilities of the E-commerce platform as well as guide client’s business needs back to the appropriate use of the platform.
• Expert-level experience in leading multiple large/complex projects.
• Expert level knowledge of B2B and B2C E-commerce functionality and E-commerce best practices for internationalization and localization.
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have Skills):
• Expert understanding of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) specific architecture
• Working knowledge of all SAP CX clouds and advanced knowledge of their integration points with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
• B.S. Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10 years of recent experience in web development.
• Minimum 8 years of recent experience in an E-commerce project.
• Minimum 5 years of recent experience in the SAPCC (Hybris) platform.
• Minimum 5 years of recent experience as a Technical Architect.
• Capable of successfully leading Large Size or Complex projects.
• Capable of successfully leading multiple Small Size or Simple Complexity projects.
• Expert level knowledge of E-commerce Best Practices for internationalization and localization.
• Proficient in using and managing version control through SVN and/or Git – including planning & creating branches and performing merges.
• Proficient in effectively document complex functionality in code and documentation.
• Ability to lead, enforce and help define development standards.
• Current Developer certification in SAPCC (Hybris).
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
• Solid understanding of the MVC paradigm.
• Superior problem-solving skills, creative thinking, critical thinking.
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written (documentation, code, email etc.)
• Expert client-facing presentation and communication skills.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly.
• Proven track records of the meeting and exceeding goals.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality as appropriate.
• Proficient in leading & supervising application development teams, leading effective scrum meetings, release planning & management and sprint planning.
• Experienced with automated unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Spock, Selenium)
• Experience with Unix/Linux environments
Platform / Technical Skills:
• SAP Commerce (Hybris) core
• SAP Hybris commerce
• Java, Spring Core, Spring MVC
• Experience working with Database (such as HANA, MySQL, SQL Server and/or Oracle)
• JUnit framework, and/or Automated Testing Frameworks.
• HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS
• Angular, React, Vue, SPA/PWA
• REST/API services
• Web Developer Tools (e.g. Chrome, Firebug etc.)
• Responsive Design
• OO A&D, UML
• Design Patterns
• XML, XSD
• Linux OS & Unix Shell Scripting
• Jenkins set up and configuration
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.