We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst in our Salesforce Practice that is passionate about streamlining business processes. This role is responsible for assisting on client projects to facilitate discovery, conduct requirements gathering and refinement, define process gaps, define configuration specifications, perform quality assurance, and manage project documentation. You will own the Salesforce system and work closely with business users, internal stakeholders and development teams to meet the needs of business, drive process and system changes. If you consider yourself to be self-motivated, detail-oriented and great at solving ambiguous problems, we want to hear from you. Main Responsibilities:• Work with clients and end users to gather, understand and define business requirements• Assist with ongoing system administration including but not limited to: creating and modifying Users, Fields, Validation Rules, Workflows, Automated Alerts, Field Updates, Page Layouts, Data Integrity standards and practices and Security functionality• Create customized reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics• Maintain database integrity and accuracy via data cleansing, data uploads and data exports• Assist with release evaluations including defining scope and priorities for system initiatives• Maintain all system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures• Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide internal support when needed• Work with end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & regression testing to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues• Oversee integrated business applications and ensure they function• Understand how Salesforce integrates with our other CRM solutions and customer/business intelligence databases
• 2-5 years’ experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst/Administration• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree• Salesforce Certified Administrator or Developer required• Experience gathering requirements and building custom Salesforce applications• Broad understanding of CRM Best Practices• Experience with Sales and Service cloud• Proven ability to assess an existing Salesforce instance and recommend then implement ways to improve the overall scalability and reliability of the system and data model• Demonstrated ability to conduct thorough needs analysis and implement solutions to drive business outcomes• Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted• Experience with Salesforce Data Loader required along with Expertise in Microsoft Excel• Effective at managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously• Exceptional communication skills, including written and presentation skills• Lightning, Field Service, Visualforce, Apex experience is a plus• Excellent data management capabilities.• Agile experience a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.