Capgemini is looking for a Salesforce Functional Lead with deep knowledge and experience on one or more Salesforce cloud, such as Marketing, Sales, or Service Cloud.
- Technical and business requirements gathering
- the effective positioning of solution to meet those requirements, and branded product demonstrations of Salesforce offerings addressing identified requirements.
- an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
- Operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. Integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Acting as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst/Administration
Experience on at least one Salesforce Cloud project.
Experience gathering requirements and building custom Salesforce applications
Salesforce Certified Administrator or Developer required.
Hands on experience with Pardo
Pardot certification strongly desired.
Broad understanding of CRM Best Practices
Experience with Sales and Service cloud
Consulting/client facing background
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.