The Salesforce Cloudcraze Technical Lead position is a senior development/supervisory position in the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) group at Capgemini.
This position corresponds to the Development Technical Team Leader role on projects and supervises the day-to-day activity of development team (back-end developers and/or front-end developers) and functions as a project team’s most senior applications engineer.
The ideal candidate reports organizationally to the Development Manager; however, the candidate partners functionally within project teams, working under the direction of the Technical Architect (TA), and the Project Manager (PM).
- Involved in sprint planning, release planning, running daily scrums, performing code reviews, development task definition & delegation, providing technical direction and guidance to Application Engineers on the project, and communicating with team members on both progress and roadblocks.
- Programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
- Interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini. Basic Qualifications:
- 7+ years relevant experience in technical development
- 2+ years recent experience as a Technical Lead & Team Leader.
- 2+ years total technical development CloudCraze or equivalent experience
- 1+ years recent experience in implementing and launching e-commerce solutions on CloudCraze
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Capable of successfully leading large size or complex projects.
- Experience working in agile methodologies.
- Proficient in core e-commerce functionalities and platform specific customization.
- Proficient understanding of platform specific architecture
- Proficient in developing web applications for the relevant focus (i.e. Front-End or Back-End) and platform
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.