As a Lead PEGA Business Architect, the candidate should be able to;
• Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pegasystem software and DCO capabilities.
• Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/Use stories.
• Help to ensure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control.
• Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs.
• Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
• Function as an Information Technology Business Analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen and Interface mock-ups.
• Understand interface/integration technologies and a good understanding of customers’ needs so they can be translated into requirements.
Skill set required:
• Strong understanding of Pega methodologies.
• Certified Pega Business Architect
• 15+ years of experience as Pega BA
• Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences
• End to end project experience
• Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
• Lead the process of gathering requirements.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7 – 10 (3 years min relevant experience in the role) years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.