We are looking for a Functional Lead in our
Salesforce Practice that is passionate about streamlining business processes.
This role is responsible for assisting on client projects to facilitate
discovery, conduct requirements gathering and refinement, define process gaps,
define configuration specifications, perform quality assurance, and manage
project documentation. You will own the Salesforce system and work closely with
business users, internal stakeholders and development teams to meet the needs
of business, drive process and system changes. If you consider yourself to be
self-motivated, detail-oriented and great at solving ambiguous problems, we
want to hear from you.
• Work with clients and end users
to gather, understand and define business requirements
• Assist with ongoing system
administration including but not limited to creating and modifying Users, Fields,
Validation Rules, Workflows, Automated Alerts, Field Updates, Page Layouts,
Data Integrity standards and practices and Security functionality
• Create customized reports and
dashboards to visualize key business metrics
• Maintain database integrity and
accuracy via data cleansing, data uploads and data exports
• Assist with release evaluations
including defining scope and priorities for system initiatives
• Maintain all system
documentation and SFDC policies/procedures
• Troubleshoot production issues
in a timely manner and provide internal support when needed
• Work with end users during User
Acceptance Testing (UAT) & regression testing to accurately prioritize
defects and re-test resolved issues
• Oversee integrated business
applications and ensure they function
• Understand how Salesforce
integrates with our other CRM solutions and customer/business intelligence
Candidates should be flexible /
willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited
to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the
US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the
future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by
• 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator with applicable certifications
• Experience aligning SFDC technologies with both, prospect business goals and technical requirements
• Technical and business requirements gathering, and effective positioning of SFDC solutions to meet those requirements.
• Experience in developing and delivering demonstrations to senior level personnel
• Experience managing offshore development resources, tasks including configuration, customization, data migration, integration)
• Knowledge of/experience with formal delivery methodologies
• Broad understanding of CRM Best Practices
• Experience with Sales and Service cloud
• Proven ability to assess an existing Salesforce instance and recommend then implement ways to improve the overall scalability and reliability of the system and data mode
• Demonstrated ability to conduct thorough needs analysis and implement solutions to drive business outcomes
• Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted
Vlocity Specific Skills
Minimum 1.5+ year of experience with Vlocity platform development
Hands on experience with OmniScript, Vlocity card UI framework, Dataraptor Extract/Load/Tranform, Vlocity Templates, Vlocity Actions, Interaction Launcher and Console, guided process
Vlocity EPC, CPQ, Cart configuration, Order to cash process
Integration procedure, Calculation procedure
Experience with system integrations involving Salesforce.com web services (JSON, SOAP), as well as Vlocity Integration Procedure.
Salesforce access and security concepts – profile, permission sets, sharing rules, record types, OWD etc
Knowledge of Products, Pricing, discounts, context and advance rules, product relationships
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.