We are looking for a Functional Lead who is passionate about streamlining business processes. This role is responsible for assisting on client projects to facilitate discovery, conduct requirements gathering and refinement, define process gaps, define configuration specifications, perform quality assurance, and manage project documentation. You will own the Salesforce system and work closely with business users, internal stakeholders and development teams to meet the needs of business, drive process and system changes. If you consider yourself to be self-motivated, detail-oriented and great at solving ambiguous problems, we want to hear from you.
• Work with clients and end users to gather, understand and define business requirements• Assist with ongoing system administration including but not limited to creating and modifying Users, Fields, Validation Rules, Workflows, Automated Alerts, Field Updates, Page Layouts, Data Integrity standards and practices and Security functionality• Create customized reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics• Maintain database integrity and accuracy via data cleansing, data uploads and data exports• Assist with release evaluations including defining scope and priorities for system initiatives• Maintain all system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures• Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide internal support when needed• Work with end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & regression testing to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues• Oversee integrated business applications and ensure they function• Understand how Salesforce integrates with our other CRM solutions and customer/business intelligence databases
• 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator with applicable certifications• Experience aligning SFDC technologies with both, prospect business goals and technical requirements• Technical and business requirements gathering, and effective positioning of SFDC solutions to meet those requirements.• Experience in developing and delivering demonstrations to senior level personnel • Experience managing offshore development resources, tasks including configuration, customization, data migration, integration)• Knowledge of/experience with formal delivery methodologies• Broad understanding of CRM Best Practices• Experience with Sales and Service cloud• Proven ability to assess an existing Salesforce instance and recommend then implement ways to improve the overall scalability and reliability of the system and data mode• Demonstrated ability to conduct thorough needs analysis and implement solutions to drive business outcomes• Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.