- Lead the Snowflake technical architecture capabilities and provide oversight across multiple projects
- Develop, lead and execute the innovative Data Warehouse Technology
- Deploy Snowflake following best practices, and provide subject matter expertise in data warehousing, specifically with Snowflake
- Work hands-on with clients to demonstrate and communicate implementation best practices on Snowflake technology
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and where/how to position Snowflake
- Extensive experience with analytics/BI and the ability to communicate its value as a strategic business advantage
- Provide architecture services at a deep technical level to successfully position and deploy Snowflake
- Provide guidance on how to resolve customer-specific technical challenges
- Support other members of the Professional Services team develop their expertise
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Data Solutions Architecture, design & development, and working with customers in a pre-sales capacity leading RFP Responses, writing SOWs, etc.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with large-scale database technology (e.g. Netezza, Exadata, Teradata, Greenplum, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of data architecture technologies across cloud platforms e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience implementing ETL pipelines using custom and packaged tools
- Outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Understanding of complete data analytics stack and workflow, from ETL to data platform design to BI and analytics tools
- Strong skills in databases, data warehouses, and data processing
- Extensive hands-on expertise with SQL and SQL analytics
- Ability and flexibility to travel to work with customers on-site, up to 80% travel.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.