• You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on SAP HANA Native Development
• Exposure to SAP Netweaver – ABAP is a huge plus.
• You may also design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
• Professional experience with SAP solutions and a background in ABAP for HANA or HANA native development.
• Experience formulating technical and business requirements.
• Experience in various data loading and replication methods for loading data into SAP HANA from different data sources.
• Extensive experience on designing, developing and maintain Analytical Views, Attribute Views and calculation views. Experience on SAP HANA Live (Analytics).
• Experience optimizing performance of HANA views.
• Ability to write expert SQL Scripts, stored procedures and integrate them in the views.
• Extensive working experience on SAP HANA Studio or Eclipse.
• Experience managing on-shore / offshore delivery model.
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
You will come with…
• Knowledge and experience on SAP ABAP Objects
• Expertise is pushing code page from ABAP layer to HANA DB
• 4+ years of HANA Native development experience required.
• The ABAP on HANA Application Developers would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA, and HANA Live models consumption.
• Designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options.
• Modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms
• Knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
• Development experience in RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Reports)
• Experience in working in Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Post Production support projects would be an advantage
• Understanding of SAP functional requirement, conversion into Technical design and development using ABAP Language for Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms in implementation or support projects
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
• 10+ Years experience in MDM, 8+ years SAP MDM/MDG
• 10 years experience with Enterprise Data Governance
• Experience in MDG configuration of Business Partner, Customer, Vendor, Financial Objects and Material.
• Able to supervise, mentor, guide other data analysts.
• Ability to explore, expose and advise on best in class practices in SAP EIM / MDG solution stack
• Worked on integration of MDG with other components of the SAP Enterprise Information Management stack and with the external world
• Executed data model enhancements, functional validation and assisted in BRF+ & UI enhancements
• Verified MDG Hub and Client configuration
• Experience in MDG Process modeling, Change Request setup and Change Request step definition based on requirement
• Performed Data Quality setup, Duplicate Check and other required validation
• Experience in data migration of existing master data into MDG hub
• Identification of Mapping Requirements in case of data distribution and interface development to downstream systems
• Experienced in Onsite/Offshore work model
• Able to write well, compose clear documentation
• Able to communicate well verbally
• Able to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to excel in a performance-based environment
• Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.