MUST HAVE RECENT SIGNIFICANT S4/HANA FULL LIFE CYCLE IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE! NO EXCEPTIONS.
• SAP Program Management Resource will assist in various SAP S/4 HANA programs/projects related to technology and service transitions. Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, implementing mitigations to risks, and driving actions to close issues.
• Provide project leadership to include ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and actively participate and execute high value business solutions. Role includes program planning and deployment, budget management, P&L management, risk management, operations transformation, systems integration, and software development.
• Creating and negotiating statements of work, program planning and milestone creation, financial reporting. Fluent in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Experience working with development rationalizing development work and leading execution.
• Evaluate, plan for, and drive organizational change. Assist in managing the approach, tools and processes that will be used to support business transition events
• Good command of Microsoft office suite of tools, strong experience with MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint, Clarity PM and JIRA (Agile Project Management)
• Leading multiple Scrum teams to successfully complete contracted work through constant and clear communication, strong leadership, and development of relationships amongst team members, client peer group, and all stakeholder. PMP certification desired, Scrum Master certification required
• Strong problem solver. Strong communicator. Highly collaborative. Strong executive presence. Bachelor’s degree required;
• Must be detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
• Travel Required
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project. Clients may be external or internal. You are responsible for the translation of the client’s complex business requirements into formal agreements. For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results. This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client’s solution. You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: 12+ years Bachelor’s Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.