Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Opportunity for an ambitious and creative professional React Native, Android Native, and iOS Native application developer who is passionate about mobile apps, the connected car.
Among other things, the candidate are able to see diagnostic information and start their car from your phone, watch, and interact with services in your vehicle using CarPlay and Android Auto.
As a team member, the candidate will be involved in all aspects of developing new features including user story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing and debugging following Agile development practices such as Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP). In this highly collaborative, cross-functional, and Agile environment, the candidate will:
• Build industry leading mobile apps for connected vehicles on a global scale
• Lead team of developers in delivery of iOS and/or React Native projects.
• Promote improvements in programming practices such as functional/acceptance test driven development, continuous integration, and test automation
• Continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages
• React Native or React Web Development experience
• 5+ years of experience: iOS apps (Swift & Objective C)
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (Masters Preferred)
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (Masters Preferred) and applicable work experience
• 5+ years of experience: iOS apps (Swift & Objective C)
• Preferred 5 years of experience as a Sr. Software developer.
• Experience leading design and software technical specifications
• 2-3 years’ experience in and Agile Development.
• Mentor jr. Developers, conduct code reviews.
• Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
• Maintain coding standards to facilitate code maintenance and enhancement
• Provide deep systems support (programming, architecture, system analysis) for the Applications team
• Document processes and development projects
• Test Driven Development & Automated functional testing.
Required Background Experience
• Experience leading development projects with React Native app(s) available in the app store
• Experience with TypeScript
• Experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as Jest and UI testing frameworks like Detox
• Experience with Redux Sagas for state management
• Experience developing apps that interact with Web Services (REST, JSON) – Axios is a plus
• Experience developing bridges to native components
• Experience with IntelliJ, React Native Debugger
• 5+ years of experience on a team developing native iOS app(s) available in the App Store
• Experience with Swift and Objective-C in a production application
• Experience developing apps that interact with web services (REST, JSON) – AF Networking and Mantle are a plus
• Experience with native iOS HIG and UI development best practices including a deep knowledge of UIKit and AutoLayout
• Experience developing for Apple Watch or CarPlay are a plus
• Experience with the publishing process for the iOS app store.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 6 – 8 (2 years min relevant experience in the role) years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.