A global leader in
consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the
forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities
in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong
50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables
organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services
from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the
business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a
multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries.
The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
The Cloud Infrastructure
Services Global Business Line is Capgemini’s consulting and infrastructure
build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group’s cloud-based
services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud
Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and
support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud
players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual
revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT
estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center,
helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance
support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping
clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and participate in projects that include monitoring on and
offshore project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary
- Create and implement new provisioning and role/group management
- Develop the process of new audit reports and templates
- Participate and support the production support team for troubleshooting
the most complex issues.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the SailPoint
IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Develop and implement connectors, workflows, forms, rules,
policies, report, etc. in IIQ
- Coding and scripting of custom requirements in workflows and
- Design and implement user access reviews
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing and
- Communicate the requirements, design, estimates to the project
- Provide regular status reports to others involved in the project.
- Familiar with Sailpoint development and integration of
provisioning & deprovisioning into Sailpoint;
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with SailPoint implementation
- Minimum of 3+ years leading development team and stakeholder
- Working knowledge on other IDM tools Oracle Waveset and CA
IDM is an added advantage
Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player with proven
collaboration skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Position located in Englewood Cliffs,
Capgemini is an
Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general
description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for
this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be
referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position
traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with
disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider
reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or
changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do
not pose an undue hardship.
following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now
and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the US by Capgemini.