The successful candidate will have at least 7-10 years experience in the SAP IS-Utility- Financial Modules (FI-CA module). The ability to demonstrate a depth of understanding and skills in Configuration is essential. You will have participated in at least 2 successful end to end SAP IS-U implementations.
Participate in project implementations, upgrades, support and specific client initiatives. Your consulting expertise, hands on approach and a team oriented approach will drive successful implementations and initiatives. The ability to effectively work as a team member, team lead or to work independently and communicate with our clients and your team members is essential.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience implementing IS-U/CCS FI-CA.
- At least 2 full life-cycle implementation.
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of FI-CA functionality
Detailed configuration experience in many of the following FI-CA components:
- Payments (including Cash Desk and Returns)
- Account Determination
- Settlement Rules
- Collection Agencies
- Write-Offs / Value Adjustments
- Security Deposits
- Installment Plans
- Solid understanding of other areas of CCS including Billing, Device Management (DM) and Customer Service (CS) and the CIC.
- Experience with all phases of an implementation including business process blueprint, detailed design, configuration, testing, and support
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Leadership skills and ability to manage a team of FICA consultants as a team lead.
Desired Additional Skills:
- Experience in the following area of CCS: EMMA), FI- CO
- Experience with the industry solution for Public sector
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
� Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor�s Degree.
� Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
� Must have experience in Package Configuration.
� Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of �17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.