As the primary client interface for all business functionality, the Business/Technical Analyst (BA/TA) is responsible for analyzing stakeholder needs and business processes in order to identify, write and validate business/user interface requirements for large software projects. As the owner of all business requirements, the BA/TA is also responsible for liaising between the client and internal teams including, but not limited to, Development and Quality Assurance (QA), to produce cohesive results.
1. Required experience- 1 to 3 years.
2. Facilitate conversations with the Product team and articulate requirements
3. Technical Business analysis skills that can create BRD�s and specs – Draft quality business requirements, functional requirements and technical requirements, present deliverables to the project team
4. Ability to communicate at all levels, with a strong emphasis on clear and concise business writing and the ability to convert technical matters into business understandable language
5. Present functional solution to product team and technology leadership
6. Participate in conversations with the testing team to analyze, triage defects
7. Work collaboratively with the client BA lead and highlight risks, issues and provide a status update.
8. Work with technology leadership to articulate the scope of projects, highlight the risks and issues from a requirements perspective
9. Strong knowledge of requirements gathering, use case analysis and user acceptance testing.
10. Exposure or understanding of ESB, Middleware, Application integration and API Management space will be a plus
11. Exposure to business applications such as SAP, NetSuite, Workday, SFDC, ServiceNow, Hybris etc will be a plus
1) PMP Certification
2) Business Analyst Certification
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
� Qualifications: 3-9 years experience, Bachelor�s Degree.
� Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
� Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of �17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.