This role is a leadership position reporting to NA Practice Lead within I&D NA. The role is responsible for Leading the solutioning around Data, Analytics & Connected Technologies to achieve the business objectives of Clients & OEM within the Automotive Sector. This is a multi-disciplinary role where the candidate oversees all aspects of Technology Solutioning, Strategy, & Thought Leadership. The successful candidate will bring in a high EQ with working knowledge in the Data Engineering, Analytics, and IoT space, specifically platforms, tools, warehouse and data-lake, and other technologies, for the Auto sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Have strong Technical Leadership, Solutions & Architecture, and global team building skills
• Demonstrate flexibility, sound decision making, and strong analytics and organizational skills
• Oversee the strategy, development and implementation of data delivery, analytical and reporting and connected technology solutions in a matrixed environment
• Lead, manage, and mentor a team of service line Technology Consultants in NA
• Responsible for leading in the development of ideas, solutions, and support sales initiatives
• Support defining project scope, timeline and staffing while staying engaged throughout the process to ensure alignment and acceptance of solutions
• Have a whatever it takes attitude with the ability to self-learn and bring together global teams to effectively deliver
• Have structured thinking, a data-driven approach and a collaborative spirit to partner with business partners
• Oversees managing a specific client or multiple clients depending on project scope.
• Must be able to help sell solutions to existing and external clients and a strong influencer of decisions
• Be a major contributor to the growth of the service line and the company
• Have knowledge and practice of agile methodologies
• Can partner with senior business stakeholders to understand information needs and translate into solutions
• Be familiar with traditional data warehousing best practices, master data management and big data solutions as well as cutting edge technologies such as Cloud, PAAS, and IoT
• Attract, develop and retain top talent (recognition, professional development, teambuilding)
You will manage teams either directly or through subordinate supervisors globally. Plans, allocates and monitors work and makes decisions regarding employment, performance appraisal, training, salary adjustments and related personnel actions. You will also help to establishes objectives to ensure achievement of practice strategy.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years of relevant technical experience bringing a data-driven approach to business decision making
- 10+ years in the management of technical team in a big 4 environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Information Services, Engineering, Economics, Statistics and/ or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully present to and communicate with C-Suite
- Demonstrated ability to drive incremental revenue from established accounts
- Consulting engagement design experience
- Demonstrated ability to create/guide creation of consulting deliverables
- Program level management experience
- P&L Management experience
- Familiarity in the design and delivery of technical data solutions to meet key business objectives
- Passionately embraces our commitment to exceptional service and delivery excellence
- Demonstrates exceptional communication, leadership, team building and people management abilities
- Accomplished leader who displays the persuasiveness, decisiveness and competitiveness necessary to motivate the team to meet our expectations
- 50% Travel expected
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.