A global leader in
consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the
forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities
in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong
50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables
organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services
from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the
business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a
multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries.
The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
The Cloud Infrastructure
Services Global Business Line is Capgemini’s consulting and infrastructure
build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group’s cloud-based
services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud
Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and
support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud
players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual
revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT
estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center,
helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance
support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping
clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Security Delivery Manager
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation
- Experience in managing multiple projects,
deadlines, and resources
- Broad experience working in and/or
supervising security operations
- Experience working in a geographically
diverse and fast-paced environment
- Understanding of current information security
challenges and solutions; industry trends
- Experience leading cross functional teams,
preferably as part of a global team
- Extensive knowledge of security devices
such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, AV systems, spam systems, event
correlation devices, log file analyzers etc.
- Understanding of ever-evolving Security
information such as Threat Intelligence, IT vulnerabilities, Compromise
methodology, and Indicators of Compromise.
- Ability to explain findings to
non-technical professionals and management and be able to work under pressure
in time of critical or emergency situations with attention to detail and
Detailed job responsibilities
- Collaborate with other information
security and IT professionals to develop and implement innovative strategies
for monitoring and preventing attacks.
- Lead team to conduct proactive monitoring,
logging and alerting to analyze, correlate, and respond to cyber-attacks,
threat intelligence and ability to define Risk and Compliance Dashboards.
- Conduct research on emerging information
- Develop programs and scripts for various
- Create technical documentation around the
content deployed to the SIEM.
- Collaborate with SIEM engineers to develop
specific content necessary to implement security use cases and transform into
correlation queries, reports, rules, alerts from Checkpoint Firewalls, Security
IDS, Symantec Enterprise Protection, etc.
- Execute content management and change
- Identify emerging threat actors and track
existing actors as their tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) evolve.
- Participate in after-hours on-call for
Critical incident management.
- Participate in technology remediation
efforts through cross functional teams & across business units.
- Collaborate with team to have
configuration, testing, integration tasks related to SIEM platform. Perform and
guide forensic analysis in response to security incidents. Plan for live
incident response (reactive and proactive incident management) by identifying
and remediating malicious applications and compromised infrastructure
- Understand Network, Wireless, Mobile
Device, and Wan/Lan infrastructure device architecture and associated Security
integration for proactive Threat Management.
- Perform threat and vulnerability
assessments and provide subject matter expertise on appropriate threat
and mentor�s other members of the team. Help to troubleshoot issues with log
sources or systems with vendor, and report system defects as needed.
Nice to have skills
- Master-Level understanding and hands-on experience
in SIEM concepts such as correlation, normalization, aggregation and parsing.
- Master-Level understanding of Cyber
Security Operations, Incident Response processes
- Master-Level understanding of enterprise
logging standards, with a focus on application logging
- Master-Level understanding of regular
expressions and development of custom Parsers in SIEM
- Master-Level in Intrusion Detection
Systems and Analysis tools.
- Experience in performing vulnerability
assessments and penetration tests. Ability to administer the operations of a
- Extensive experience in creating reports,
rules, alerts and dashboards in SIEM.
- Knowledge of networking, web related
protocols, SIEM best practices, processes and workflows.
- Experience in Mobile Device protection
- Experience in integration of email
security on widely accepted email platforms
- 8-10 years hands on IT security experience
with Security Incident Management and Security Operations (SIEM
technologies, AV, IDS, IPS, Vulnerability Management)
Position located in Columbus, Ohio �
Open to candidates willing to relocate
Capgemini is an
Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general
description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for
this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be
referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position
traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with
disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider
reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or
changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do
not pose an undue hardship.
following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now
and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the US by Capgemini.