Capgemini is looking for a Digital Marketing Architect with strong experience in Adobe marketing suite. The Architect will be responsible for Campaign/Analytics/Optimizations/Audiences project management, planning, implementation, execution, and efficient completion of all marketing creative initiatives/projects assigned. Experience in advertising will be a plus.
Locations: Chicago, IL/ Atlanta, GA/ NY/ NJ
• Drive brand equity through operational efficiencies.
• Project manage and develop efficient creative processes.
• Build, manage and maintain healthy internal partner & client relationships.
• Organize and manage multiple projects to meet quality/brand standards & deadlines
• Deep Knowledge of digital marketing and a MarTech
• Deep expertise in marketing automation and marketing/website/digital analytics and optimization – concepts, platforms and best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or equivalent. Master’s Degree Preferred
• 5 years or more driving digital marketing campaigns/operations
• Proven experience leading high visibility projects.
• Collaborative, solutions focused, organized, true to deadlines, helpful in attitude, and resilient in the face of ever-changing client demands.
• Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
• Team player and collaborative, with strong leadership skills
• Excellent analytical and technical skills, written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with global brands is a plus and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Experience in campaign management, audience management, advertising operations, media buying or selling
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
• Ability to lead and coach staff toward thought leadership and project excellence
• Engages in skills assessments and promotes professional development of staff
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.