A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
The Engineering Services Client Partner is
- Managing a large
existing relationship and driving new booking into existing
and new logos within the Medical Devices and Life Sciences
- Should have proven experience working with
CXO level positions in target Manufacturing/Life Sciences Vertical
- Promotes team work and provides employees
with coaching and leader’s support.
- Show clear dedication and commitment to
individual business objectives and responsibility to the group.
- Operate with minimal supervision in
complex environments taking responsibility for a substantial aspect of
Capgemini activity and will manage last minute changes calmly &
- Actively promote the group’s image
capability and resources to the external environment.
- Generate innovative solutions for
delivering services and introduce new tools and technology to support
- Leads the development of sales leads to a win through the
development of Sales strategies, solution proposal and deal closing for
- Thought Leader in key sector technologies, solutions,
EUMDR, connected products, IoT, digital manufacturing
- Good understanding of the Global Delivery model for a
- Prepare Proposals and Solution & Architecture
development along with Pre-Sales & Delivery team
- Manages identification and generation of sales
opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth.
- Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and
maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
- Grow thought leadership level in the Medical Devices, Life Sciences Vertical
- Understand and discuss Sales plan with Sales Leader to
agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus
area (sector, offers)
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive
consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach,
competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team
(solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned
- Manages and accountable for the opportunity along the
collaborative selling Sales process until closing
- Manage Engagement, Delivery & Profitability of the
- Build and maintain an external network and client
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to
executive level and master meetings and negotiations techniques
- Manage business development costs according to levels set
by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU Sales Leadership
- Design bid organization, recruit internally for bid
organization and account management team and other sales people connected
to the client
- 5- 10 years of sales experience in a Medical
Devices Industry selling Product Engineering Services
and/or Medical Devices, Life Sciences PLM products, Regulatory affairs,
- Should have a strong background in Product Engineering,
Product Marketing, Product Management background
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior business
- Several years of proven sales experience
in Engineering Services in a global complex environment
- Proven sales track record � meeting or exceeding annual
sales target of $10M+
- Strong commercial, project/program delivery & solution
- Strong relationship building, communication, and
- Business Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Driven and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individual able to communicate
at all levels with a proven track record of working on their own