The GIT Onsite Support Technician:
- Provides second-line investigation and diagnosis
- Resolves and closes incidents/service requests as per help desk procedures & allocated timelines
- Escalates unresolved incidents/service requests within agreed timescales
- Logs relevant incident/service request details per help desk procedures
- Communicates with the leads and managers regarding incident progress
- Ensures tickets are always updated until issues are resolved
- Complies with global IT policies
- Liaises with Capgemini IT support groups and 3rd party providers when necessary
- Performs installation, personalization, and staging of PCs
- Performs IMAC (Install, Move, Add and Change)
- Conducts hardware and software maintenance and support
- Troubleshoots and resolves PC incidents and/or VIP requests
- Manage onsite New Hire Onboarding
- Support for various ad-hoc initiatives / projects / audits /asset inventory
- Onsite Support for Global or Regional Group Infra or AM IT IM/AM hand/eyes need for ticket driven requests (Telephony, VTC, Network)
- Coordinates with Provisioning and Depot for hardware repair and swaps
- Assists with Site Security Officer (SSO) on IT security issues and Audits
- Assists local Server Team when server maintenance is required
- Creates/maintains documentation where required
- Special events coverage
- Connected Backup client support
- Local network support and/or assists centralized Network team
- Hardware/software setup, installation, configuration, upgrades, monitoring and troubleshooting
- ComputerUser account creation/deletion and file permissions
- Backup management and maintenance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT Support function.
- Good To Have Skills- Initiatives / Customer Interface / Interpersonal / Fluency
- Must To Have Skills- Team Player/ Customer Oriented /Technical Documentation /Problem Solving
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini. Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.