A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
We are a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
People matter, results count.
As a RPA Senior Business Process Lead, you will:
- Provide front line communications with client organization to initiate project work and issue escalation
- Have the ability to review and document business processes into flow charts
- Coordinate with developers to complete requirement documentation and test plans
- Manage the testing and sign off of RPA work with business stakeholders and the RPA developers.
- Able to follow Automation delivery standards and processes
- Collaborate with information technology security to ensure the highest product security standards are met.
- Basic change management, risk management, and project management skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- 6+ years business process experience working with automation tools (Blue Prism, AA, UiPath, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Consulting or client service delivery experience
- End to end project experience
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law