Business Area – Cloud
Infrastructure Services � Cloud Projects and Consulting
Reporting to – Cloud Director
Working Pattern – Full Time
Location – Atlanta, GA Dallas, TX San Jose, CA Pittsburg, PA or St. Louis,
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini’s consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group’s cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Required – ServiceNow experience (areas):
– Configure and customize ServiceNow platform in all of the following modules:
– Service Catalog
– Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Knowledge
– Service Portal
– Configure and customize ServiceNow platform in at least one of complementary modules HR/Secops/Discovery/etc
Good to have – ServiceNow certificates:
– ServiceNow System Administration certificate
– Candidate should be certified in ServiceNow System Administration, CIS ITSM, scripting and CIS for at least one other module: HR, CSM, ITOM, Discovery, Secops, GRC. Alternatively, candidate should be capable of passing the missing certification exams during trial period (Capgemini may offer relevant internal training and partial reimbursement of certification exam).
Required MS Office skills:
– Demonstrable experience with the use of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Project, Visio.
– Availability to travel up to 50-75%
– As a ServiceNow Consultant you will lead developers within international project teams to deliver technology innovation through ServiceNow projects for global clients and government agencies. You may be engaged in design and implementation phases in variety of projects:
– Migration to ServiceNow
– ServiceNow instance upgrade
– Digital transformation covering automation of processes and fulfilment, 3rd party integrations and orchestration, implementation of CSM/HR/ITBM, PPM/SecOps etc.
– Custom applications development
– Building sustainable CMDB with ServiceNow Discovery or other discovery tools
– Building Service Catalog with Service Portal and fulfilment automation
– Integrating ServiceNow with cloud service providers’ platforms
Responsibilities may include:
– Lead and support consultants/developers and coordinate resources across concurrent project work in line with priorities and project timelines
– Translate business requirements into technical requirements for defined user stories
– Estimate workload, dependencies and prioritize user stories for development across the team of developers
– Advise on testing approach
– Support ServiceNow architect/Enterprise Architect and input to the overall solution design and ongoing changes to the design
– Identify and assess opportunities to simplify and standardize features under development, opportunities to leverage OOTB solutions and automate processes and/or fulfilment
– Implement requirements into working code
– Provide project team with ServiceNow configuration and customization expertise for defined features, including industry and ServiceNow best practices
– Enhance and support the ServiceNow customer facing portal
– Integrate ServiceNow with other corporate applications via web services, mid server, email etc
– Prepare test cases, automate and execute them
– Build responsive web applications
– Develop middleware API calls for mobile/web applications
– Develop server side scripts in Apache/Jelly/ServiceNow proprietary
– Build flows
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
If you are
interested kindly share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law