America Oracle Practice is looking for an experienced Capability Leader. The
Capability Leader develops the strategy and the people capabilities to align
with business growth objectives.
Minimum 7 years of
Implementation experience in Oracle Technologies in an area such as finance,
human capital, customer experience, supply chain, with at least 3 years of
experience developing solutions and/or implementing Oracle Cloud. Looking
for an experienced leader who has a broad & practical understanding of
Oracle products and solid business process experience. A detail oriented
professional with experience leading large teams or organizations that is
comfortable navigating complex organizational structures to achieve desired
- Minimum of 5 years� experience in a similar role at a
- Experience managing large teams (50+) and/or work
efforts at a client or within a large global consulting organization.
- Strong management consulting and client interaction
- Strong executive presence
- Deep understanding of leading business practices for
the capability area across a variety of industries, including emerging
capabilities and domain area trends.
- Able to lead strategic assessment, roadmap, and
process/technology design projects
- Excellent delegation skills, negotiation skills and
strong people management skills.
- Good communication skills, as this role involves
working with other functions of the practice on a daily basis.
- Experience with the �People Supply Chain� processes of
a global SI or large specialized supply chain boutique, with documented
experience hiring candidates.
- Experience is sales lifecycle, sales strategy and deal
employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now
and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the US by Capgemini.
The successful candidate
will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Lead internal community of practice for the
- Understand Oracle�s product roadmap for the capability
and align it to internal strategic initiatives related to solution
development, and staffing.
- Create differentiators for NA Oracle Practice through
the ideation, design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service,
capability or offering.
- Develop, implement & drive an effective training,
certification, up-skilling & cross-skilling roadmap for
- Work in tandem with the India-based Capability Leader
to provide leadership and direction to a large, distributed workforce of
Oracle professionals in the US and India.
- Liaison with Market Unit delivery, Operations &
Recruitment to effectively manage demand-supply & bench strength of
capability in the US.
- Maintain and improve Pyramid Structure within the
capability & align it with the overall Oracle practice.
- Responsible for overall people management, development
& retention of consultants within the capability
- Support Pre-Sales/GTM teams by way of participating in
scoping, estimating, proposing, RFPs, RFIs, Orals, Client visits, creating
POCs & conducting specific client presentations.
- Assist with communication, escalations, risks &
issues pertaining to account/project delivery with project delivery leads.
- Responsible for key metrics and KPIs (headcount growth,
utilization, people development KPIs, etc.) across the Oracle North
the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital
transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the
entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud,
digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep
industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their
business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology
comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team
members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of
EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com.
People matter, results count.