Capgemini North America has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Business Partner. The HRBP is responsible for all of the HR Business Partner functions of the organization. This is both a hands-on, as well as a strategic role for the company, which is anticipating significant growth in the coming months and years. As an HRBP, you do much more than administer policies and procedures. You are the driver of Capgemini�s culture, employee experience, and Guiding Principles. You have a passion for being part of a world-class team and fostering employee engagement, development, and growth. You are a key member of the leadership team for the area of the business you support and are responsible for leading people-focused strategic initiatives that not only enhance company culture, but also drive alignment with the overall company values and vision.
- Operate as a member of market unit/practice management team
- Primary point of contact for leaders in the business, providing professional expertise and acting as a sounding board for all aspects of talent management and employee engagement
- Provide guidance in areas including performance management, change management, coaching, talent reviews, succession plans and development
- Actively partner with India HRBP to provide a seamless HR service across both geographies
- Partner in resolving people issues and challenges within the market unit or practice
- Advise HR leadership of issues as they develop and proactively work to ensure that the HR Lead has the necessary background to keep senior leadership informed as needed. This includes escalating issues that warrant escalation
- Contribute to the overall NA HR strategy and agenda by providing inputs and insights, and actively participate in the delivery of that agenda
- Build strong partnerships with HR specialists to roll out and implement HR programs/ initiatives and ensure clients� needs are understood and met
- Partner with Resourcing, Capacity, Recruiting, NA Ops and other support and delivery functions to drive business results by defining the necessary people actions to successfully execute the business strategy
- Support all levels in their People manager role by providing coaching and advice
- Contribute information, analysis and recommendations to enable the Business to make fact-based and innovative decisions on people issues
- Ensure consistency in application of all HR programs/ initiatives in the area of responsibility
- Represent the NA BU at appropriate HR forums; working groups, project task forces, etc.
- Some travel required
- 5+ years of HR business partnering experience
- Commercially focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing Skills
- Ability to execute on commitments
- Networking and collaborative skills
- Self-management skills
- Able to work with high volume, short turnaround times
- Knowledge of Labor Law and regulations
Required Education And Experience
- 5-10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, compensation, rewards and recognition, etc.)
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of local and international labor law
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Certification (e.g. SHRM-SCP /SPHR) preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is an operational role providing guidance to team members in specific functional areas. Will support functional managers to resolve issues as they are identified, and will help implement and identify best practices. Accountable for ensuring high quality and frequency of information flows within the team and organization.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.