(Configure Price Quote/ Quote to Contract) / C4C
Applications Consultants have
Subject Matter expertise in a specific technology environment.
They are responsible for
software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and
release management, or technical and functional application management of
client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles
also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and
You have a leading role in
projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and
technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act
as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your
area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications
and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit
The candidate should be an experienced CPQ Sr.
Configuration Consultant for implementing SAP (Callidus) CPQ products with enterprise
clients in Sales Cloud platform.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with Capgemini
clients, the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams in developing robust,
scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects including
designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and implementing scalable
solutions in an Agile delivery model.
- Leads in the design, development, integration, implementation and
support of SAP related solutions for our Client�s business applications as
- Drives timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire
- Fluent in SAP project methodology and helps to develop project
for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now
and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- At least two (2) complete life-cycle implementations of SAP Sales/Service Cloud/CPQ as a Functional Lead
- Implementation expertise in SAP CRM 7.0 for a global, multinational corporation involving multi-currency and multi-language.
- Configuration experience with SAP CRM/c4c Sales/Services business processes
- Experience in handling SAP CRM/c4c Master Data, Order Management, Quote management capabilities.
- Expertise on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Experience with Callidus Commissions /Sales performance management (SPM) is a huge plus
- 10+ years combined professional SAP experience with Bachelor�s Degree (or professional equivalence)
- Callidus (Apttus, Big Machine or any relevant) experience/knowledge.
- Good understanding of Hybris end to end solution implementation and related integrations.
- Deep implementation experience in SAP ECC, SAP CRM and knowledge of SAP Applications (e.g. C4C, CRM, ERP, S/4 HANA) a plus
- Experience in agile project delivery (Scrum, Kanban etc.).
- Architecture Knowledge and proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Solution Design.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- a willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 75% (Sunday- Thursday)
- Prior consultancy industry experience preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.