A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
1. Codes complex embedded software in light of specifications and requirements. Reviews source code for errors. Presents source code, including all materials and specifications at Code Review meetings to ensure correct implementation and follows up on any concerns. Records design and code review action items and concerns.
2. To Understand the present architecture of Instrument Cluster product designed and propose changes based on new technical requirements.
3. To contribute to Software detailed schedule designed by the Program Manager and update status regularly during team status meetings.
4. Understanding the Complex software requirement from customer, classify them into implicit or explicit requirements. Re-Discussing the Implicit requirement with customer to make sure that intended product is developed. Document all the requirement details and share with ODC.
5. Serving as a Subject Matter Experts and resolving any queries that might prevent or delay the product development. Create the details task and assign them. Monitor the progress for all the 40 team member and Resolve any technical critical issue that could be the roadblock.
6. Contribute to software quality and performance improvement processes using DENSO International America, Inc standard design & coding practices and static/dynamic software analysis tools.
7. Define, measure and improve performance of important parameters such as boot-up time of software systems using deterministic algorithms.
8. Tracking, debugging and fixing complex software issues by analyzing debug logs or target hardware running software and document the root-cause analysis. Use hardware/software debuggers, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, configuration management tools, UML modelling tools for support activities.
9. Work closely with other vertical teams including Integration, Release teams and hardware design team for deliveries of base/platform software. Participate in software delivery review discussions initiated by the software delivery team.
10. Use software change and revision management system exclusively to perform effect analysis of software updates and release activities
Good Understanding about Automotive ECU development Cycle and Vehicle level ECU functionality
Functional Knowledge of Automotive Electronics and Automotive ECU’s
Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) management and implementation.
� Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments concurrently in cross-functional teams and a flexible team player able to communicate with all levels of personnel
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
� Qualifications: 3-9 years experience; Bachelor�s degree
� Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
� Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.