The Onsite Support Technician provides technical support to users for troubleshoot-ing issues and answering questions. Onsite Hand/Eyes support contact for Group IT. As Group IT is a global organization, many of these contacts are in English both spoken and written.
- 1st and 2nd level Helpdesk for users (Group IT supported hardware, software, applications & tools)Onsite (Hand/Eyes) support contact for Projects, Service Desk and other Group IT teams.
- Office equipment checks, support and maintenance (printers, projectors, meeting room screens, video conferencing systems etc)
- REMEDY (ITSM) call registration or other ticket registration system
- H/W break fix and maintenance
- Paperwork for asset & finance management
- PC preparations (W�10 incl. MS Office build, configuration) and startup training (provisioning) to new users
- PC and PC supply provisioning
- Willing to work in shifts during regular office opening hours
- Willing to work outside office opening hours by occasion
- Willing to travel to other office locations
- Apple Mac OS knowledge is a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients� opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/. People matter, results count.