1. Java 8+
2. Spring Ecosystem (Spring Boot +)
3. Container Orchestration (Kubernetes is preferable)
4. API Gateway Experience (Apigee is preferable)
5. SQL / DB2 Database Systems
6. NoSQL Data Store Experience (Couchbase is preferable)
7. DevOps Experience
8. SOA – REST
9. Reactive event-driven programming
10. Queue Messaging (MQueue, Kafka… etc)
11. Agile / Scrum methodologies
12. Cloud Deployment Experience (AWS is preferable)
• Represent product team status to the head of Product Engineering.
• Plan the design and implementation of enhancements.
• Guide junior engineers on carrying out various tasks efficiently.
• Assist in recruiting engineers as well as providing them essential training.
• Oversee work done by junior engineer and provide feedback on the same.
• Ensure enhancements are designed as per requirements from business / solution architect.
• Review performance as and when required.
• Prepare technical reports of the system and share with senior company officials.
• Meet with clients and understand their requirements.
• Undertake new enhancements and plan them as per the client’s requirement.
• Prepare work practices for the engineers and technicians working under him.
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Keep up-to-date on technology that is pertinent and share that knowledge with other team members.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 6 – 8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.