Should have 20+ years of experience leading, designing and delivering enterprise application solutions and driving Digital transformation across diverse industries. Minimum 15+ years of which should be in BPM/ Pega as technology.Role Description:
The Lead system architect is expected to know about all aspects of Pega, including enterprise application design, environment choices such as cloud or on-premise, artificial intelligence and robotics, and DevOps. As the lead system architect, you need to know the technical advantages of Pega, and how to oversee one or more development teams to quickly implement Pega technology. You guide the creation of scalable solutions that perform well and deliver a great user experience.Required Skills:
– Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience
– Pega LSA level 2 certified
– Experienced in leading technical teams and collaborating with IT leadership in defining technology road maps, strategic planning, and partnering with business teams in delivering high value enterprise applications.
– Pega 8 readiness
– Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems
– Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Pega
– Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
– Optimize solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
– Map functional requirements to Pega features and functionality
– Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
– Mentor junior team members in Pega technology best practices
– Consulting or client service delivery experienceTechnology:
PegaNice to Have Skills:
– Pega PRPC version 7 platform experienceBehavioral Competencies:
– Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
– Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community.
• Qualification: 12+ years , Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.