A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
JOB TITLE: Strategic Sales Executive
BUSINESS AREA: Business Services
REPORTING TO: Sales Leader
GRADE: Sr Director
Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini has a unique way of working with its clients called the Collaborative Business Experience. The Collaborative Business Experience is designed to help our clients achieve better, faster, more sustainable results through seamless access to our network of world-leading technology partners and collaboration-focussed methods and tools. Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of tangible value, we help businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration.
One of our global business lines is Business Services (formerly BPO). BSv has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 20,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India therefore plays a pivotal role in the organisation with respect to future BPO strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
BSv is planning explosive growth over the next few years and the organisation is therefore taking the opportunity to invest in this role as part of that growth to ensure it has the capabilities in place now to support this planned growth. BSv has recently moved to a vertical sector focus and this role represents one of the important areas of activity in this new organisation and is therefore a key hire within the BSv senior executive team.
Scope of the role:
Leads the development of sales leads to a win through the development of Sales strategies, solution proposal and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
- Grow thought leadership level in one or several focus area (sector, offers)
- Understand and discuss Sales plan with Sales leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus area (sector, offers)
- Qualify major opportunities in Banking Capital Markets domain to be further pursued, drive consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management)
- Manages and accountable for the opportunity along the collaborative selling Sales process until closing
- Build and maintain an external network and client relationships
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to executive level and master meetings and negotiations techniques
- Manage business development costs according to levels set by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU Sales Leadership
- Design bid organization, recruit internally for bid organization and account management team and other Sales people connected to the client
Measures of Success:
- Meeting and exceeding annual contract value target
- Compliance with the Capgemini sales methodology
- Works as part of a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects
- Builds productive relationships externally
- Live the Core Values of CapGemini (Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun)
- FS big deal generation and /or closing experience,
- Smart automation experience
- Thought leadership in Digital / Automation in FS
- FS ops shared services experience
- FS Digital transformation experience
- Deep FS C Level connections
- La Niaque to drive big deals (including a run part)
Self starter and originator in FS Transformarion
- 10+ years of sales experience in a BPO environment selling cross sector offerings
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior business levels
- Several years of proven sales experience in BPO in a global complex environment
- Proven sales track record – meeting or exceeding sales target of euros 20M +
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
- Business Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Driven and able to work under pressure
Self motivated, enthusiastic individual able to communicate at all levels with a proven track record of working on their own initiative
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Masters the deal process through development of Sales strategies, solution proposals, opportunity development and deal closing for large opportunities striving to exceed individual Sales quota. Effectively extends network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Works with the community to activate and stimulate Sales channels and accelerates the definition of Sales opportunities.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawThe capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree