This position is for an entry level digital marketing Digital Marketing exposure to a variety assignments, which could include: data segmentation, email marketing, website content creation and management, campaign management, demand creation, data analysis and reporting, and social media.
- Provide strategic direction to clients to optimize content and social strategies to drive results
- Stay up to date on industry trends in content driven digital marketing
- Conduct research on relevant brand’s content strategies to provide insight into customer profiles and to generate creative and innovative campaign ideas
- Provide Account Managers with insight into opportunities to drive results based on business goals and historical results
- Leverage design and creative writing skills to recommend and execute on campaign ideas and to optimize conversion
- Track, analyze and communicate campaign results by overseeing deliverables and managing relationships in a client facing role
- Prioritize projects and develop road maps for execution of content strategy recommendations
- Help further develop service offerings within the Digital Marketing team regarding content marketing including influencer marketing strategy.
- Respond, test and speak to new developments in social marketing and beyond (lead ads, social video, Instagram advertising, automation and omnichannel integration)
- Manage and project scope of work
- Maintain a basic understanding of KPIs and conversion rate optimization tactics to effectively analyze data and provide actionable recommendations.
- Serve as a thought leader within the company on the intersection of content and social strategy within eCommerce
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which as reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above
- BA or BS in Analytics, Marketing and or Other
- Prior experience in either Retail or Digital Agency with 2-4 years in Social Media
List all required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Google Analytics Experience
- Google Analytics Certification (preferred)
- Strong Power Point Presentation Aptitude
- Highly Analytical
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager & Insights and experience with Instagram Ads
Experience with social management platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Understanding of graphic design (experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related area
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
- Requires 5-years of experience with a Retailer or a Consultancy in online marketing
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.