– Degree in Administration, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or Tourism;
– Fluent English is mandatory. French, Spanish and Portuguese (desirable);
– Experience in large companies where it has proven experience in Global sourcing for Travel;
• Transportation: airlines and ground transportation/mobility (car rental, taxi and alternatives);
• Accommodation: hotel program and alternatives lodgings;
– 3-5+ years experience in Global Procurement function (Travel background);
– Proven negotiation skills with significant savings achievements;
– High knowledge about strategic sourcing;
– Organized and good relationship;
– Advanced knowledge in Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint…);
Responsibilities and activities:
– Design, present, validate and launch global sourcing strategies for Transportation and Accommodation. Managing the entire sourcing process, interacting with stakeholders and external parties;
– Conduct negotiations with suppliers;
– Management and development of new global contracts;
– Manage supplier relationship (performance, quality, continuous improvement…);
– Be aligned with the goals of the Capgemini Group;
– Report results Finance and be aligned with the stakeholders;
– Ensure suppliers in the category act according to values such as Capgemini Business Code of Ethics, Anti-Corruption Policy, etc..
– Prepare RFX (RFI, RFP, RFQ)
– Knowledge of all the P to P process (Purchase to Pay)
– Interact with the user area
– Make benchmark
– Bring best practices in the market
– Identify and implement improvements in processes, tools and documentation
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.