Ideal resource should support
custom niche, highly specialized packages and provide Tier 1 package application
support with gaming (casino products i.e. sports betting, slot machines,
casino, etc.), restaurant, payment, loyalty and hospitality systems.
Should be able to translate customer business objectives and requirements into Application integration/API Management based solutions and assist with level-of-effort estimates to implement such application integration solutions
• Should be able to drive and/or Provide inputs for RFI and RFP responses, including solution design, effort estimates, staffing plans, timelines, implementation methodology and financials.
• Should be able to design detailed and well-formed architectural strategies and describe, defend, and lead adoption of those strategies with our client leadership.
• Should be able to develop customer specific architectures, solution roadmaps, proposals, and business plans.
• Should be able to validate technical recommendations against customer requirements and assist with preparing statements of work (SOW)
• Should be able to provide informal training and mentoring to customers and other Capgemini employees
1. Minimum 15 years industry experience, at least Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline
2. Excellent oral and written comm skills
3. At least 10+ years of hands on experience implementing and architecting
4. At least 7+ years of prior pre-sales experience supporting extensive multi-technology RFPs/proposals and providing architectural guidance or leading strategic decisions for enterprise application integration needs.
5. At least 7+ years of demonstrated ability to lead technical workshops, architectural sessions, and conversations with the goal of recommending integration solutions and discussing alternative solutions
6. Demonstrated experience (via multiple examples) of successfully presenting architectural strategies and having those strategies adopted
7. Experience interacting with C-level and key enterprise stakeholders in an advisory capacity.
8. Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations, etc.
9. Demonstrated ability to manage time and assignments effectively, including when participating in multiple assignments at a time
Additional Preferred Experience:
• High level of technical and functional understanding of Cloud solutions
• A professional certification a big plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.