– The Business Development (BD) Executive will identify, capture and close opportunities to provide consulting, technology and business services to major Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) clients.
– The BD Executive will identify and cultivate relationships and executive sponsors at the C level and will be responsible for selling a suite of opportunities which includes, but not limited to services in: business & technology consulting, business intelligence, application development & integration, application life cycle, packaged applications, testing, infrastructure transformation, hosting, business and outsourcing services.
– The BD Executive will play an integral role in the growth of the company’s global service lines in North America. This role is highly strategic and highly visible.
– The individual in question must be comfortable working within a matrix environment from a reporting and resource perspective.
• Selling the aforementioned solution sets into major TMT Sector clients
• Originating and qualifying leads via cold-calling, networking, Social media, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with C level executives within targeted markets and sectors
• The primary focus and objective will be to develop new business and buying centers within the assigned accounts
• Develop and qualify leads into pursuits and close pursuits
• Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
• Lead and motivate sales pursuit teams
• Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
• Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
• Make significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture
• Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
• Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
• Minimum of 10 years experience in selling complex, Consulting, Technology, Business and Outsourcing Services.
• 5 years or greater of recent experience selling technology and business consulting services for a Tier 1 or 2 global services provider
• 10 years of experience serving clients in the TMT Sector.
• Qualified candidates must have experience in developing new sales opportunities for TMT industry clients, formulating solutions for sales proposals (including pricing, scope, and schedules) and closing large sales contracts
• Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend
• A well documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas
• Recent experience selling consulting services engagements
• Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis
• This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within assigned sector
• 8-12 reference-able relationships at the C suite, VP or decision maker level
• History of successful sales of TMT services deals across multiple offerings including specific experience in application lifecycle services, testing solutions and infrastructure transformation services
• Significant experience in territory planning and rapid territory development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
• Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
• Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements across multiple business sectors
• Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
• Ability to travel extensively as required
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini’s robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Cultivates pipeline growth opportunities by identifying and driving Sales opportunities through development of Sales strategies, solution proposals and deal closing for mid-sized opportunities resulting in exceeding individual Sales quota.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.