The HR Associate is an operational business support role and is not expected to work at the strategic business partner level, although they may undertake similar activities in some parts of the business. The role of the HR Associate is to provide guidance and support to the business to manage a variety of Employee activities and to ensure compliance with all company policy, processes and legislative requirements.
- Provides HR guidance and advice to all business areas primarily through HR Business Partners.
- Provides operational support to HR Business Partners for allocated business areas.
- Provides HR monitoring reports and updates as required.
- Develops strong relationships and ensures that all employee relation issues are managed, by working closely with the business, to promote and deliver HR best practices.
- Supports HRBPs with all the required talent management and people process activities.
- Ensures consistent application of HR policies, processes and best practices and actively contributes to the continuous review and improvement of these as required.
- Deliver HR training to the business.
- Provide people based management information.
- Stakeholder management.
- Business understanding.
- Familiar with country employment framework and policies.
- Good process management skills.
- Attention to detail and data management skills.
- Excel skills and understanding of importance of analytics for data driven decisions.
- Competent with Compensation, Pyramid and ARC management processes.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at http://www.capgemini.com/. People matter, results count.