A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini’s consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group’s cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Service Centre Analyst 1 – Factory Onsite Support Analyst
Location: Charleston, SC
• Coordinate and resolve incidents together with Incident Managers and resolver teams
• Review and follow-up on incidents to improve end-to-end support
• Coordinate active incidents to reduce lead-time
• Monitor ServiceNow queues and Service Desk mailboxes
• Monitoring of servers, services, processes, integrations, etc. via the Plant View Monitoring-tool
• Work with continuous service improvements
• Participate in local Change Management Board and Problem Management meetings to be informed about upcoming changes in the IT environment
• Act as an Incident Coordinator during P1 and P2 incidents
• Manage the Service Delivery in absence of the Team Manager
• Take on a wider customer facing role, report to the relevant stakeholders on any issue that could significantly affect a factory plant or warehouse
• Acting as a 1st level of escalation where difficult or controversial calls are received
• Govern the Incident Review Process for Factory Service Desk
• Produce metrics of incidents and service requests
• Assisting agents on providing 1st line of support when the workload is high
• Work with application teams to gather knowledge and create KB-articles about tasks that can be performed in 1st line, and train the Service Desk resources in executing them
• Identify gaps in processes and ensure its closure
What You Bring:
• Understanding of infrastructure in enterprise IT environments, such as Active Directory, LAN/WAN/DNS, Servers, Clients, Databases, Middleware, etc.
• Development experience in any platform
• Hands on experience on ITSM tools like ServiceNow
• 1-2 years of experience from IT Service Desk
• Client OS: Experience from Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Embedded (all versions)
• ITIL: Basic understanding of ITIL processes
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.