A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate). Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count. The Sector Lead is the owner of the solution portfolio and roadmap for sector-focused services, which includes both new and existing solutions. They have end-to-end responsibility to identify target solutions /innovations aligned with market needs, develop value-based business cases, define & architect solutions, create reusable technical assets, craft go-to-market plans and assets, cultivate our position in market & actively build internal communities and relationships to support the sector services agenda. In partnership with the go-to-market team, the Sector Lead is also responsible for supporting sector-based solutions sales and positioning the MU for follow-on services sales. The Sector Lead will work closely with technology/capability groups to create collaborative and sector-relevant solutions/offers.
The Sector Lead will be the SME and “expert voice” for their sector internally & externally. Working with internal teams, they will be responsible for identifying market trends, insights and company points-of-view and will oversee creation of thought leadership, sales content, TMT CoE assets and external positioning, including publications, PR, AR and similar. In partnership with our global delivery teams, Finally, the Sector Lead will be responsible for cultivating a culture of community, learning and growth in the Sector Service Line. This includes attracting talent, people management and creation of relevant sector community building and learning programs. This position requires a special individual who is committed to serving clients, comfortable working in a matrixed environment and energized by and capable of both creating new technology & service-based solutions and positioning those solutions in the market. This role will carry specific utilization, sale influence and growth targets. Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Demonstrable experience in industry vertical (e.g.: digital native high tech, high tech manufacturing, software firms / industries), ideally with both business & technology & 15+ years of experience.
- Deep understanding of industry business models, processes & systems at a techno-functional level.
- Understanding of market and industry trends, opportunities, challenges. Ability to articulate what’s next and how technology and company capabilities can address.
- Exceptional communicator with executive presence. Ability to influence & develop relationships in both business & technology.
- Ability to craft strategic solutions. Experience in creating, positioning and managing/overseeing development & delivery of solutions
- Knowledge of key and emerging partner products/services, technology and solutions
- Proven ability to manage & lead teams in both physical and virtual environments
- Experience managing offshore people and teams
- Adept at building fluid / ad hoc teams and support networks.
- Experience in technology services and consulting environment strongly preferred
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters degree in technical field or MBA highly desired
- Must be willing to travel extensively, up to 70%, including internationally